Friday, March 13, 2009

Reports from Crane, Or 3/13

Talked to my friend Jim from Crane last evening on the phone. He said the rats are up by the thousands. He shot for about 2 hours yesterday and went thru 175 rounds. Doesn't sound like a lot, but Jim is an experenced rat shooter and he doesn't waste many bullets. Also heard from a couple of great guys, Doug and Bob from up in Washington. They sat in one field yesterday and each shot up 500 rounds of .17 HMR. Doug said he never moved from his spot for 4 hours. Bob was using the "Ratrouster on Wheels" that DOUG had bought from me on Wednesday. I told Doug "nice guy, that Bob" but I guess it was his Birthday, so it was OK. I, and some of my friends, 4 or 5, ( come to think of it, thats about ALL the friends I have ) will be heading over to Crane on Monday. I will post a report when I return. All Bulleyes

No comments:

Post a Comment