Thursday, January 6, 2011

First Stage SRAV











Here are some pictures of my current winter project. I call it my SRAV. Sage Rat Assualt Vehicle. I have built a folding carrying rack on the back to haul two of my "Ratrouster" shooting rest on wheels. It will fold up when not in use. Second stage will be a rifle rest in the front and LH side for shooting from the seat. The whole idea is to ride two up and go to the far side of the pivots to set up. Being an old guy, it is getting harder for me to walk any distance. Still struggling to get above freezing in Burns but looking out at my thermometer by my shop, which right now is in the sun, temp here near Sisters is 74. Farmers Almanac is calling for decent Spring weather. Lets hope so. Paint will follow when project is finished Jerry 541-420-5342

No comments:

Post a Comment