Monday, January 10, 2011

SRAV Stage 2
















I have got my SRAV ( Sage Rat Assualt Vehicle) nearly finished. Just a couple of tactical decisions to be made, such as, where to mount my drink holder. ( Water, of course. ) There are shooting supports to my left and across the front. Had to place the uprights so as not to get in the way of steering. Also on the left side is a gun rack and mounted on the front rack, a storage crate with a lid and a holder for my speed loader ( tube feed). Then angled across the front are dual gun racks for my back up rifles. Between the handlebars is a pouch for holding my loose ammo for easy access. The rear rack is clear for holding a cooler, or I can bungee down extra coats or etc. And then, of course, is the fold down rear drop rack for hauling 2 shooting rests. All in all, I think I have it pretty well covered.





Jim and I have decided to start taking reservations for shooting rest rentals. First date available will be March 1st. No deposit required, just call with the dates you want to be there. Jerry at 541-420-5342

No comments:

Post a Comment